The successful candidate will lead the delivery of business solutions to clients across various sectors and industries. You will design, configure, develop, customize and implement business applications and provide on-going support to clients. You will apply programming knowledge and expertise to offer solutions to clients’ business requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyze and clarify functional specifications, write technical specifications, design technical structure of the solution and implement business logic.
- Carryout development activities for ERP customizations, code migration, data migration and import, generating BI reports, output documents.
- Support client functional/user acceptance testing including automation test and unit test
- Work closely with clients to plan, scope, design, develop, test, implement, support and enhance business applications and its features or solutions.
- Application development using cutting edge frameworks, libraries and components along with the latest cloud computing technologies
- Bug fixing, performance optimization, deployment, production support and code review
Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in developing business applications.
- Experience with ERP applications such as Oracle, SAP, Dynamics 365, ERPNext, Odoo, etc.
- Proficiency in modern programming languages such as Java, Python, C#, .Net, etc.
- Knowledge of public cloud infrastructures such as AWS, Azure, Google, etc.
Interested candidates should send their application letter, CV and academic documents addressed the Partner / Advisory by email to: email@example.com by 10th December 2022 at 5pm.